Is it time to take your small business or nonprofit to the next level? Maybe you used a low-cost logo designer or created a logo yourself. Maybe your website doesn’t match your brand standards. Not sure how to update your brand? Point Taken is here to help. With our Rebranding a Company and Rebranding Nonprofit Packages, we can help you take your organization to the next level.
What’s Included in Point Taken’s Rebranding a Company or Rebranding a Nonprofit Packages?
- Professional Logo Design with Up to Two Rounds of Edits
- Creative Brief Writing
- Boiler Point Copywriting Explaining What Makes Your Organization Different
- One Basic Brand Standards Worksheet
- Website Design
- Layout of New Business Cards
- 250 Business Cards
- One Press Release to Distribute to Your Local Media about Your New Brand and Use of the Press Release on Your Website to Promote Your New Brand
- Submission of New Hires to Your Local Business Journal
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville, Fla.-based company specializing in public relations, marketing and web design for small businesses, firms and nonprofit agencies across the country. We increase the return on your investment by managing your brand and messaging across all channels to ensure clarity and consistency. We are a full-service agency built to help small businesses and nonprofits promote their products, services and mission to drive more dollars and donations. At Point Taken, your nonprofit organization or small business is our biggest client.