Do you need help finding more customers for your small business? Are you struggling to come up with ways to promote your nonprofit organization? Do you have a great idea but have no idea how to promote it?
Point Taken Offers Online Public Relations Training, Online Marketing Training and Online Media Training to Help Small Businesses and Nonprofits Make More Sales and Raise Donations
Point Taken Communications offers a variety of online public relations training, online marketing training, online media training and online social media training for small business leaders and nonprofit executives designed to help you grow your small business or nonprofit organization:
Why take Point Taken’s training courses?
- Point Taken’s training courses are specifically designed for small business owners and nonprofit executives.
- We’ll help you gain the most knowledge about marketing and public relations in a short period of time.
- We created these classes to help small business owners and nonprofit executives on tight budgets learn how to use marketing and public relations to make more money.
- These courses are designed to help you understand which marketing strategies are best for your organization, helping to take the fear out of spending money on marketing or PR.
- We want to teach you which marketing and PR tactics are worth your time and money. We’ll discuss which options are best for you.
- Point Taken has helped numerous small businesses and nonprofit organizations maximize profits.
- Our classes are developed just for you to help you where you need it most. We’ll discuss your unique marketing problems and show you how to promote your business or nonprofit.
What training programs does Point Taken offer?
Point Taken offers one-on-one training programs including:
- Creating an Organizational Identity with Brand Training
- Social Selling: Use Social Media to Make Sales & Secure Donations
- Be Comfortable on Camera: Facebook Live & Social Media Training
- Rank Higher Online: SEO Training for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- …and more!
Who should take these online public relations training, online marketing training and online media training courses?
Point Taken’s online marketing and public relations training is designed for:
- Small business owners
- Small business public relations directors
- Small business marketing directors
- Small business public relations managers
- Small business marketing managers
- Small business communications professionals
- Nonprofit executives
- Nonprofit public relations directors
- Nonprofit marketing directors
- Nonprofit public relations managers
- Nonprofit marketing managers
- Nonprofit community relations managers
- Nonprofit communications professionals
- Public relations professionals
- Marketing professionals
- Social media practitioners
What makes Point Taken’s training different from other classes?
- This training is interactive, so you can ask us questions about how to market your small business or nonprofit, even in our online classes.
- Our training is one-on-one. You won’t feel like just another member of a big class.
- Our training courses are live. You aren’t just another person watching a pre-recorded class.
- Point Taken’s training is personalized. We discuss what your small business or nonprofit needs to know to promote yourself.
- We’ll discuss ways to make your organization stand out from the competition based on your clients’ and donors’ needs.
- At under $300 per course*, our interactive training programs cost less than other one-on-one training programs.
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville public relations and marketing firm promoting small businesses and nonprofit organizations across the country. In addition to our online small business public relations and marketing training and online nonprofit public relations and marketing training, we offer in-person, one-on-one training to small businesses and nonprofit organizations nationwide. Contact us today for more information about our services.