Starting a new small business or nonprofit? Not sure how to start promoting your new organization? Point Taken can help. With our new small business marketing checklist package and our new nonprofit marketing checklist package, we will help you begin your business or nonprofit looking as professional as possible.
What’s Included in Point Taken’s New Small Business Marketing Checklist Package / New Nonprofit Marketing Checklist Package?
- Professional Logo Design with Up to Two Rounds of Edits
- Creative Brief Writing
- Boiler Point Copywriting Explaining What Makes Your Organization Different
- Basic Brand Standards Worksheet
- Point Taken’s Budget Website Setup Package
- Business Card Layout
- 250 Business Cards
- One Press Release to Distribute to Your Local Media about Your New Organization and Use on Your Website to Promote Your New Business or Nonprofit
- Submission of New Hires to Your Local Business Journal
How Much Does Point Taken’s New Small Business Marketing Checklist Package / New Nonprofit Marketing Checklist Package Cost?
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville website design, public relations and marketing firm serving small businesses and nonprofit organizations nationwide. We increase the return on your investment by managing your brand and messaging across all channels to ensure clarity and consistency. We are a full-service agency designed to help small businesses and nonprofit organizations promote their products, services and missions to drive more dollars and more donations. At Point Taken, your nonprofit organization or small business is our biggest client.