Meet Us: Marketing & Public Relations Services for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville, Fla.-based company specializing in marketing and public relations services for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. As a small business owner and former nonprofit PR professional, our president, Michelle Guglielmo Gilliam, understands the pressures of marketing a small organization on a tight budget. An experienced writer, public speaker and communications strategist, Gilliam can help you navigate small business or nonprofit marketing and public relations.
With more than 20 years of experience in communications (many as a journalist), Michelle Guglielmo Gilliam is experienced in all aspects of marketing, public relations and event management. To view Gilliam’s resume, click here.
Point Taken Communications specialties include:
- Developing and managing brand standards
- Creating innovative copy and PR tactics
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key members of the media
- Effectively and efficiently pitching stories and distributing press releases to targeted media sources
- Managing capital campaigns for nonprofit organizations
- Representing businesses and nonprofit organizations as a spokesperson or public speaker
- Producing high-quality, informative videos for social media and web use
- Consistently meeting rigorous deadlines on budget
Contact us now to find out how Point Taken Communications can help with your nonprofit or small business marketing and public relations needs.
Jacksonville-Based Marketing, Public Relations and Web Design Firm Wins International Award and Featured as Expert in Contest