What is your logo saying to your customers? Business Branding & Nonprofit Branding
Did you know your logo could be talking to your customers without speaking a word? It could be telling them your values, mission or business practices without a visit to your website, a hint of your elevator speech or a meeting with your company leaders. Some prospects may even decide whether or not to do business with you based on the image your logo portrays. Small business leaders and nonprofit executives, now is the time to ask, “What is my logo saying to my customers?” In this small business branding and nonprofit branding overview, Point Taken will explain what your logo might mean to your prospects, leads and customers.
It’s All About the Color
Colors evoke feelings. Headed to the spa for a relaxing retreat? You’ll probably be surrounded by light blues and aqua hues. Amusement park time? Expect some blues, reds and yellows. Here is an overview of what some colors mean when used in logos:
- Red: Love, Energy, Excitement, Passion, Action
- Pink: Childlike, Feminine, Floral, Delicate
- Blue: Calmness, Serenity, Authority, Success, Power, Trustworthiness
- Green: Earthy, Woody, Simple, Rough, Utilitarian
- Purple: Royalty, Ceremony, Justice, Mystery, Spirituality
- Brown: Freshness, Natural, Organic, Money
- Turquoise: Calming, Restoration, Healing, Uplifting
- Orange: Creative, Fun, Enthusiastic, Affordable, Youthful
- Yellow: Happiness, Joy, Caution, Sunshine, Warmth
- Grey: Authority, Practicality, Respect, Somberness
- White: Cleanliness, Purity, Peace, Simpleness, Truth
- Black: Sophistication, Luxury, Sex Appeal, Formality
Color is just one factor that affects how prospects, leads and customers view your company or nonprofit. Want to learn how your organization’s name, the fonts you use and the way you communicate affect your image? Contact Point Taken now.
Point Taken Communications, a boutique Jacksonville public relations and marketing firm serving brands nationwide, creates engaging campaigns that ignite positive change and move audiences to action. We go above and beyond, ensuring each client gets the best return on its investment. Our team of senior professionals has decades of experience bringing bold, creative ideas to life to help companies and nonprofits grow and evolve. At Point Taken, our clients inspire us to fuel progress for your organization, your industry and our world.