What is Marketing Automation?
You’ve probably heard of it, but what is m marketing automation? Marketing automation makes those repetitive tasks you do everyday simpler, but how do you implement marketing automation? Point Taken has tested a variety of marketing automation software systems, and the best solution depends on your particular needs. Whether you are on HubSpot, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Marketo or Eloqua, Point Taken can help you find the right marketing automation platform for your needs.
What Is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation makes those repetitive tasks you do everyday simpler, but how to implement marketing automation? Point Taken has tested a variety of marketing automation software systems, and the best solution depends on your particular needs. Whether you are on HubSpot, SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Marketo or Eloqua, Point Taken can help you find the right marketing automation platform for your needs.
Do you need to:
• Know who is visiting your website and what actions they are taking on your site?
• Segment leads by their needs, geography, desires or other data?
• Generate new leads?
• Nurture leads?
• Identify hot leads?
• Assign leads to sales people automatically?
• Send emails immediately in response to someone filling out a form?
• Know who is opening your emails?
• Define your different types of prospects, leads, customers and donors?
• Provide different content on your website and in emails to different types of customers or donors?
• Keep track of your prospects, leads and customers and valuable data about them?
• Keep track of your pipeline to know how close leads are to purchasing or donating?
• Know which marketing campaigns are performing best?
• Know who is looking at pictures, videos or audio clips on your website or social media?
• Track phone calls into your organization?
• Do you want to connect SalesForce, GoToWebinar, Google AdWords, Gmail or WebEx to your existing
• Send confirmations by email of appointments?
• Send someone an email when they abandon their shopping cart on your e-commerce website?
• Send referral emails?
Ready to Learn How Marketing Automation
Can Help You Gain More
Prospects, Leads, Customers & Donors?
Automation Can Make All These Tasks Easier
Marketing automation software is designed to streamline sales and marketing processes by replacing repetitive, manual processes with automated solutions. Marketing automation includes a range of tools and allows the integration of web analytics, forms (to encourage conversions), e-blasts and customer relationship management (CRM). Point Taken uses HubSpot marketing automation software. Marketing automation software combines lead generation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, a customer relationship management system, call tracking, a sales pipeline and analytics allowing small businesses and nonprofit organizations to manage their marketing in one system.
How Does Marketing Automation Work?
Marketing automation is set up on a system of tasks and workflows.
• Tasks sets off a workflow. Tasks may also be called a trigger.
• A task could be someone filling out a form, visiting a web page or opening an email.
• A workflow is a set of actions that happen when the task occurs. A workflow could include
notifying a user, adding to a mailing list or sending an email.
• Complex workflows allow for multiple actions and drip campaigns.
• You can see detailed information about prospects, leads and customers who are members of your
email list and have visited your website after you have added the marketing automation tracking
code such as:
– Pages visited
– Emails opened
– Emailed not opened
• You can gather detailed information about prospects, leads and customers by encouraging them to
fill out forms with a variety of different questions aimed at collecting different data.
Ready to Learn how Marketing Automation
Can Help You Spark Change?
Point Taken Communications, a boutique Jacksonville public relations and marketing firm serving brands nationwide, creates engaging campaigns that ignite positive change and move audiences to action. We go above and beyond, ensuring each client gets the best return on its investment. Our team of senior professionals has decades of experience bringing bold, creative ideas to life to help companies and nonprofits grow and evolve. At Point Taken, our clients inspire us to fuel progress for your organization, your industry and our world.