At Point Taken, a Jacksonville web development firm, we love WordPress. The content management system (CMS) was originally built for blogging, but now is the framework for many websites across the internet. WordPress is simple for our clients to use and small businesses and nonprofits can easily change the theme of their website without losing content. There are a wide variety of WordPress themes available , but some are built better than others. We love customizing well-designed, mobile and search engine optimization (SEO)-friendly themes to meet our clients brand standards and marketing needs. Here are our a few of favorite WordPress themes:
- Parallax Pro: With a simple vertical design, this SEO-friendly and mobile responsive theme is one of our all-time favorites. Add a compelling image or video to the top section, and you can use this theme to showcase your products or services and add clear and easy-to-find call-to-action buttons. Parallax Pro is a great theme for all types of businesses and nonprofits and is customizable to market your organization professionally.
- Play: This SEO-friendly and mobile responsive theme offers a vertical design and e-commerce. Include video, a distinct image or slider in the top block. Play is an easy-to-operate theme that showcases a friendly and playful feel, perfect for businesses or organizations promoting animal or childrens’ issues, video production or another fun product or service.
- Infinity Pro: Built as SEO-friendly, mobile responsive and e-commerce ready, this theme is a modern, trendy option for all businesses and nonprofits. Whether you are looking to sell online or share a professional online business presence, Infinity Pro has a ton of options to customize the ideal website for your industry.
- Agent Press Pro: Perfect for real estate agents, this SEO-friendly theme is mobile responsive and incorporates a listings plugin so potential buyers can see properties for sale. With a sleek look, this theme will help you stand out from the crowded world of real estate brokers and agents.
- Sunset Coffee: Ideal for restaurants, bars, cafes or of course coffee shops (as the name implies), Sunset Coffee is a clean, SEO-friendly and mobile responsive site. With e-commerce functionality built in, you can use this theme to sell products on your site. With a variety of layouts, Sunset Coffee is customizable to suit any business or nonprofit need.
Ready to take your website to the next level? Point Taken, a Jacksonville web development company, offers website design services using content marketing to ensure your website is built utilizing writing that conveys your brand image, products, services and mission so your potential customers and donors can find you online. Contact Point Taken today to talk about website design today.
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville web development, public relations and marketing firm specializing in public relations, marketing and web design for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Point Taken is a full-service agency built to help small businesses and nonprofits promote their products, services and mission to drive more dollars and donations. At Point Taken, your nonprofit organization or small business is our biggest client.