How Do I Automate My
Business or Nonprofit This Summer?
Summer is coming, and everyone needs a break, especially small business owners and nonprofit executives who work long hours, weekends and rarely take time off. With all your responsibilities, how do you find time to get away? Try automating some of the work you do each day. Point Taken explains, “How Do I Automate My Business or Nonprofit This Summer?” to give you the chance to clear your head, relax and renew this summer.
- Zap It: Zapier is an excellent tool to integrate apps you use daily. In just a few clicks, you can create workflows to connect apps like MailChimp, Gmail and Facebook. Integrate MailChimp and Gmail to automatically add a new Gmail contact to a MailChimp list or create new Trello cards from emails in your Gmail account. With more than 750 apps in the Zapier system, customize your automations to lighten your workload. With free and premium account options, Zapier is a great way to automate many of your tasks.
- Hoot Like an Owl: Hootsuite makes social media easier. Create posts and schedule them for future publishing on a variety of social media channels. Want to send the same post to Twitter and Facebook? Hootsuite makes it easy. With free and enhanced plans, Hootsuite even offers analytics, training and certification programs.
- Can the Response: Tired of writing the same email content over and over and over again? Canned Responses can help. Write an email once, save it in Canned Responses and insert when you need to send. Canned Responses is perfect for emails you send on a regular basis such as emails about invoices, responses to job seekers or appointment confirmations.
- Schedule an Email for Later: If you are like us here at Point Taken, you sometimes work during off hours. Boomerang allows you to write an email and schedule it to send automatically at a later time. Boomerang even sends you reminders to take action if an email isn’t opened or you don’t get a response.
- Automate It All: HubSpot marketing automation let you take all of those tedious marketing activities you do over and over again and automate them. Add contacts to lists based on the salesperson assigned to an account, the form a prospect fills out on your website or the page someone visits on your site. Automatically send emails to leads who request information about your organization or schedule a set of nurturing emails with the click of a few buttons. Marketing automation is designed to automate many parts of your business or nonprofit organization, taking away many of the tasks you do on a regular basis.
Ready for a break? Let Point Taken help you automate your business or nonprofit now. Click here to contact us for more information.
Point Taken Communications, a boutique Jacksonville public relations and marketing firm serving brands nationwide, creates engaging campaigns that ignite positive change and move audiences to action. We go above and beyond, ensuring each client gets the best return on its investment. Our team of senior professionals has decades of experience bringing bold, creative ideas to life to help companies and nonprofits grow and evolve. At Point Taken, our clients inspire us to fuel progress for your organization, your industry and our world.