Nonprofit & Small Business Marketing Automation: How to Find More Prospects, Leads & Customers Through Better Lead Generation and Management with an Affordable Marketing Automation System
Marketing automation software is designed to streamline sales and marketing processes by replacing repetitive, manual processes with automated solutions. Marketing automation includes a range of tools and allows the integration of web analytics, forms (to encourage conversions), e-blasts and customer relationship management (CRM). Point Taken uses SharpSpring marketing automation software, offering small businesses and nonprofits an affordable marketing automation option.
Marketing automation software combines lead generation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, email marketing, a customer relationship management system, call tracking, a sales pipeline and analytics allowing small businesses and nonprofit organizations to manage their marketing in one system.
- Lead generation: Find new prospects, leads and customers by offering free, downloadable content in exchange for an email address.
- Lead scoring: Identify hot prospects who are close to purchasing your product or donating to your organization by assigning different scores for different actions. Give 10 points when someone visit your pricing page or five points when they fill out their city on a form.
- Lead nurturing: Monitor when prospects open emails, click call-to-action buttons, read blog posts or visit your website. Create buyer personas to better understand your prospects and customers and distribute targeted emails for each type of persona.
- Email marketing: Marketing automation allows small business owners and nonprofit executives to send a series of drip emails to potential clients. Designed to nurture leads through the sales process, these drip emails are different for people who are just beginning to research your company than for people who are ready to buy.
- Customer relationship management system: Manage every piece of data about a prospect, lead or customer in one database. Using forms asking for different pieces of information about a prospect, small business owners and nonprofit executives can learn vital information about potential customers.
- Call tracking: Using unique phone numbers assigned to different campaigns, small business owners and nonprofit executives can determine which marketing campaigns are working best.
- Sales pipeline: Create customized sales pipeline stages and sales opportunities in your marketing automation software to manage potential sales and income.
- Analytics: Reporting systems offered through marketing automation software allows users to understand the full picture of a potential client’s behaviors from the first interaction through the final sale.
While many different software solutions offer lead management, customer relationship management, email marketing, call tracking and reporting, marketing automation software allows business owners, executives and nonprofit officers an overview of all marketing practices in one system, streamlining the marketing process.
Want to Learn How Marketing Automation Can Help You? Fill Out the Form Below and We will Send You a Free E-book about Affordable Marketing Automation:
Point Taken is a Jacksonville marketing automation and public relations firm helping to grow small businesses and nonprofit organizations nationwide. Contact us today to find out how we can help your small business or nonprofit organization drive more dollars and donations through affordable marketing automation.