Meet Us: Marketing & Public Relations Services for Nonprofit and Business
Point Taken Communications is a Jacksonville, Fla.-based company specializing in marketing and public relations services for corporations, medium-sized businesses, small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Our president, Michelle Guglielmo Gilliam, is an experienced writer, public speaker and communications strategist, Gilliam and the Point Taken team can help you navigate business or nonprofit marketing and public relations.
Point Taken’s president, Michelle Guglielmo Gilliam, has more than 20 years of experience in marketing, public relations and web design. She leads all client activities and is involved in all efforts for every client. At Point Taken, you only work with senior-level professionals with a wealth of marketing, PR and web design knowledge who can maximize your budget, guide your marketing efforts and get the job done right the first time. To view Gilliam’s resume, click here.
Point Taken Communications specialties include:
- Developing and managing brand standards
- Creating innovative copy and PR tactics
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key members of the media
- Effectively and efficiently pitching stories and distributing press releases to targeted media sources
- Managing capital campaigns for nonprofit organizations
- Representing businesses and nonprofit organizations as a spokesperson or public speaker
- Producing high-quality, informative videos for social media and web use
- Consistently meeting rigorous deadlines on budget
Contact us now to find out how Point Taken Communications can help with your corporate, medium-sized business, small business marketing and public relations needs.
Jacksonville-Based Marketing, Public Relations and Web Design Firm Wins International Award and Featured as Expert in Contest